Travelling with your pet/Pet exports 

What you Will need:


What you Will need:

Your pet must be microchipped and have an up to date Rabies vaccination.

The AHC (Animal Health Certificate) is issued within 10 days of travel and it is valid for 4 months of onward travel in the EU and return to the UK.

The person travelling with the pet must be present when we complete the AHC as there is a declaration to sign. The declaration states that the pet will be reunited with its owner within 5 days if you are travelling separately and that the movement is non- commercial.

The situation can change frequently so please ensure you follow the up to date guidance that can be found on the government website


Mobile Vet

Providing an affordable but still efficient veterinary service for the immunisation of puppies and kittens  in North West


© All rights reserved.